Swimming is a vital part of the Australian lifestyle. It is a skill that provides endless amounts of enjoyment, increases your fitness levels and of course provides you with the essential skills to ensure your safety in the water.
At Scarborough Beach Pool our swimming instructors are fully qualified, exceptionally trained and ready to pass on their skills to you or your children.
When you learn to swim at Scarborough Beach Pool you will be training with the best! Benefits include:
- Nationally recognised Royal Lifesaving Society ‘Swim and Survive’ levels
- Experienced instructors with Austswim accreditation, 'Working With Children Checks' and National Police Clearances
- Programs to suit everybody from as young as three years
- Extensive adult swimming and stroke correction classes
- Squads and Junior Lifeguard Club
- Beachfront location
- Heated salt- water chlorinated pool
- Family changing rooms with heated showers and baby changing facilities.
- Term 2: programs available for students 6 years and above
- School age - 7 - 15 years | RLSS Swim and Survive levels 1 - 15
- Adults - 16 years and older.
|Monday to sunday Classes ||Price|
Peak (peak days and times and smaller classes)
|$15.00 per 30 minute lesson|
|Mid-price (less popular days and increased numbers in class for higher levels) ||$11.00 per 30 minute lesson|
|Off peak (off peak days and times, and increased numbers in class for all levels) ||$9.50 per 30 minute lesson|
Commences Monday 30 April, 9 weeks ending Sunday 1 July.
|DAy / Times ||Program|
|3.30pm - 6.00pm Monday to Friday || School-age, Squads and Adults|
|9.00am - 12.00pm Saturday and Sunday ||School-age, Squads and Adults|